So Welcome to my new weekly feature. Shoes are my favourite type of accessory, weather it's Sandles (Someone please tell me how to spell sandle, no matter how I spell it, the red spell check squiggly line comes up lol) platforms, brogues, whatever... I love them! My aim was to pick one pair of shoes that I love.. BUT.. I can't decide on just one pair so I'm gonna mix it up a little...
SPLURGEThis is a shoe that only the lucky few will ever own.. The rest of us will sit back and watch as they walk by strutting their stuff in amazing shoes! Lucky for us though, with the wide range of shoes you don't need to spend stupid money to 'strut your stuff'
- The print is perfect
- Is it a heel? Is it a wedge? I love that you have to take a proper look to find out
- The mix of colours in the print means that you could wear these with everything
- Perfect for summer!
Basically just amazing yet super affordable shoes
- The bright colour is eye-catching and beautiful
- A wedge is a comfier summer option than a heel
- Would round off a lovely summer outfit
This is a shoe that is not super cheap or super expensive... It's an 'affordable splurge'
|$158 = £95(ish)|
- They're leopard print-- need I say more?
- They're Super high
- They would look super hot on a night out
- Summer, winter, spring or Autumn.. They'll see you through every season!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Just want to say thank you for every comment on every other post... and a big hello and thanks to all new readers and followers :)