My friend wanted to go shopping yesterday, so I tagged along just to get out of the house...
I am really skint so primark was my only affordable option. I went in seen two nice top's instantly and told myself I would spend only £10 maximum.. I seen another nice top and thought Ok, so maybe ill spend £20 maximum.. ended up spending £32.. but if I could have spent a whole lot more really easily!
Primark: 1 - Lowri: 0
|It's looks like a poncho, but it has sleeeves!|
|£5 or £6 (cant remember)|
This top started it's life with frilly sleeves and a longer
body, but I cut off the sleeves and shortened it!
- Clothes all over the floor
- Chav's galore
- Sizes on hanger are never the size of the garment hanging on it
- You have to physically fight your way through people to find the best things
- You have to search and search through piles of crap to find something you like, whereas you walk, for example into Topshop and instantly 20 million amazing things jump out at you shouting 'BUY MEE'
- Huge queue's no matter what time of day
BUT... yesterday was almost a pleasant experience. I walked in.. instantly liked a few things, most hangers were displaying the correct sizes, didn't see one chav (must have been sign on day in the job centre haha) the queues weren't rediculous! So all in all not a bad trip! Rather pleased!