19 October 2011

Aztec Cardigan

From now on my outfits will mainly consist of a big fat green padded jacket, a white with green check shirt complete with a cravat thingy (dont think thats what they're called... like a neck tie) black trousers and black shoes: The Morrisons Uniform! Don't know if any of you have seen it, but it is truly horrid! That's what I actually wore the majority of yesterday.. but for a little while I did go to uni and wore my new gorgeous cardigan...  


Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Top: River Island
Jeans: tesco

I sometimes make an effort to dress nicely for uni, other times I just chuck any old thing on.. like todays outfit... But with a cardi like this you can still be stylish, yet comfy and not to 'over done!' Also loving my wine jeans... which are a massive steal at £16! 

I've bought myself a fur stole from H&M (which seems to be the new blogger favourite) and I cannot wait to  receive it and wear it, think it will look awesome over this cardi! Although with H&M's unreliable online service God knows when I'll actually get it! 

Just want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone as I have reached 200 GFC followers.. which is absolutely amazing :D you've all made me a very happy lil lady :) 

That's all I have to say today me thinks! 


29 comments:

  1. congrats on the followers!
    love everything about this outfit
    great jeans and cardi
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the cardi! I may also have to take a trip to tesco to see those jeans!
    Congratulations on the followers :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want it! and your eyebrows. i'll have those too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so gorgeous with your outfit! we love your photos so much

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cardigan SO much, looks incredibly comfy ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cardi! Deffo the perfect piece I love them over simple outfits like this or like a LBD. You look so fresh faced and gorge too - very jel!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cardigan !! Looks so great on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the cardigan!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the cardi!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I love this cardigan, it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe those jeans are from tesco?!!! I'm so jealous! I bought mine from ASOS for like £30 :( dammit!

    My friend works in Morrisons, I completely understand your pain :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing. I bought an aztec cardigan from new look recently but it's not as nice as yours.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this outfit, it is gorgeous!

    Your eyes are really nice too :)

    Jazz xo
    http://cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on reaching 200 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaah I love your fox t-shirt!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was about to comment just on the cardigan thinking it was Oh so wow (because it actually is!) and then I saw your trousers which are also gorgeous! And now I literally just want to say how I think this look is a total winner! And is PERFECT for this bloody cold weather x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this cardigan, it looks so perfect with those jeans, great early Autumn outfit <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so pretty!!!

    I loved your blog =)*

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ugh, I hate uniforms. That cardi is lovely though, it really compliments your features.
    Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning eyes! what a cardigan! a piece everyone needs!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  21. An extra +1 follower here! :) That cardi looks looooovely, and I hear you on dressing up *sometimes*, especially when you're forced into uniform the rest of the time. Starbucks uniform is so depressing! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this look is super clean and beautiful. You are so stunning! I want to borrow your outfit now!!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. great cardigan:) And love your make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those sound like great picks for the upcoming cold months! Love this outfit, the colour of your jeans is awesome.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I love reading them they make my day :)
Any direct questions can be asked through twitter... @LowriBevan

xxxx