29 October 2011

Ways to wear...

Hi Guys.. I've been lacking on the ol' blogging front lately.. My week has consisted of working and sleeping! The main thing that sucks is I'm going from work straight to Uni or from Uni straight to work.. so have literally no time for outfit posts! I'm hoping to do one today though as I have a day off :D

I've been dying to blog all week, but have been lacking in inspiration and to be honest I just couldn't keep my eyes open for long enough to come up with something thats worth blogging about! 

I've fallen in love with the most simple Tee from River Island.. and before I commit to buying online I normally try and make a few possible outfits on polyvore to see if I really need any more new clothes! I've come to the conclusion that on payday I shall be buying this top (even though I could probably DIY my own)

LOOK 1
Blazer: Topshop. Top: River Island. Hat: ASOS. Tights: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop

You don't believe how in love with this look I am.. I literally need every item!! The skirt is unbelievably gorgeous... I will hopefully be buying this too!! I want to be wearing this right now!! I think this look could be worn casually, or even to wear somewhere you need to dress smarter. 

LOOK 2

Coat: Topshop. Top: River Island. Jeans: River Island. Hat: H&M. Boots: River Island.
Ok.. I want everything in this look too.. Arghh I regret doing this.. gonna be skint come payday haha! This is like the perfect Autumn/Winter outfit.. just add some leather gloves! 

LOOK 3
Earrings/Ring: Regal Rose. Top: River Island. Shoes: River Island. Skirt: River Island. Tights: Henry Holland. 

This is a night out look that I'm sooo in love with! I think if you wore this on a night out you would really stand out, as it's not your typical night out outfit! This outfit is rock chick with a cool edge... I think it screams awesome without too much effort! 

EXITING NEWS

I have been chosen as one of 15 finalists for the 'Pure British Style' Sarenza blogging competition. My post is here
So now here's where you lot come in.. If I win one of my readers gets to win all the shoes that I have featured in the post!!! 
So to be in with a chance of winning.. you have to vote for me by posting on twitter with the link to the competition blog post HERE  and the hashtag #SarenzaUKstyle. 

For example: My vote for the @SarenzaUK comp goes to @LowriBevan http://lowri-thedeerhead.blogspot.com/2011/09/pure-british-style.html #SarenzaUKstyle.  

Really appreciate any votes and I'm gonna say thank you in advance :D 



10 comments:

  1. I love that coat from Topshop in the second look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Love the last look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is sooooo nice
    I love the whole colour scheme here, perfect colours for autumn, screw bright colours bring on BLACK
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the skirt in look 1! Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous top! I'd deffo invest can totally see you in it :) love how you've styled it too - you have such fabb style ;) have voted for you on Twitter - good luck!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is that first skirt from?? i love it!!

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so cute, I love the skirt you paired it with in the first outfit. Love those studded boots too, I need some of those in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I love reading them they make my day :)
Any direct questions can be asked through twitter... @LowriBevan

xxxx