8 October 2011

Monochrome

Wore this to uni the other day... Just felt instantly happy wearing it! I actually forget how much I love black until I wear it again..

Jumper: H&M
Shorts: River Island
Tights: New Look
Necklace: LLYMRS JWLRY
(the collar is off a from a Topshop top undeneath)
 Think I'm getting slightly more talented at these outfit posts... think the last picture was an accident with the self timer.. deer in the headlights look! It actually takes a lot of physical effort for me to do outfit posts as I have to move my settee out of the way to get the the only blank wall that is in my house lol! The things I do ay? haha! 


I still have a massive obsession with fishtail plaits... shame they don't look that good on me.. I would love my hair to grow all the way down to the bottom of my back as the plait would look amazing then. Has anyone tried sea kelp or biotin tablets to help they're hair grow? I'd love to know if they actually work... but don't wanna waste money! 

My mother said I look like Loopy-Loo the puppet today... I have no idea who this is, and google isn't helping! I'm sure it wasn't a compliment though haha! #bitch

Only a few days until the blogger meet (#SWALESBLOGGERMEET)... starting to worry about what to wear!! Exited to meet everyone though.. leave me a comment if you're going.. (and add me on twitter @Lowribevan

Peace out :D

30 comments:

  1. i just love ur jumper, and aahh i love how u have done ur hair, its sooo cute :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, ooh and I love your aztec nails in the previous post btw!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is looking lush (as well as your outfit of course), i can't do fishtail plaits- too complicated for me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the cool short and sweater! i love your blog dear <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shorts and your jumper and your fishtail plait you look gorgeous!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st of all ur beauty my God n
    2nd nice post and gr8 blog,
    come check awt my fashion
    blog and lets follow each
    other like twitter :) Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that plait looks beautiful on you Lowri :) I love it! Gorgeous stripey look too and those shorts that I need in my life :p

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shorts are wonderful and so is the sweater :D
    You hair is also done so pretty :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lowri, your hair looks beaut like that. and i have the same jumper, pairing it with the leather shorts is such a genius idea!

    xxxx
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts. Fishtail plaits are amazing I just wish I could do them right! xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your jumper xx
    http://kissandmakeup00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit! Love the fishtail braid looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit. Have a bit of an obsession with stripes! Wish my hair was long enough to plait, yours looks lovely like that x

    ReplyDelete
  14. HEy! Love this entry! gorgeous outfit! I am a Spanish fashion blogger who recently moved Cardiff! I saw you were attending the St David´d Event! I am going aswell! Great! I really want to meet some blogger from here!

    Cami

    Room on the third floor

    ReplyDelete
  15. what are you talking about, fishtail plaits really suit you, love the cosy jumper with the cute peter pan collar poking out

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit! And the plait looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper with the collar and your fishtail plait looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the outfit and the hair :D And by the way your eyecolour is stunning.

    Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this! Fab shorts and your hair looks so pretty. Following now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eep SO excited for the meet - looking forward to meeting ya hun. :) Love this outfit, you look fab! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit and the fishtail plait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your outfit!You look so pretty;)
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers.Follow back?:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    www.fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
    P.s. Autumn giveaway: win $75 and $25 giftcards to the store of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love this, black is such an easy colour to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the little peter pan collar! And that fishtail plait looks great... my hairs no where near long enough, cant wait till its longer! (I've cheated with extenstions that I wear every now and then)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this outfit! Those shorts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. those shorts are hot!!!! loving them (: like the way you paired them with the jumper xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I love reading them they make my day :)
Any direct questions can be asked through twitter... @LowriBevan

xxxx