13 October 2011

Western


I wore this yesterday to a the Cardiff Blogger meet up. It was such an amazing day, was amazing to meet everyone, although it's sooo weird seeing people you've only ever seen on a computer screen in real life! 

Firstly a few of us met at BB coffee and Muffins and had free drink and muffins :D! It was AMAZING! All the muffins are made freshly every day so they were super delicious! We then went for a some light shopping (blogger style) Was gutted that some of the vintage shops were just shutting though :( Also, I'm not happy that none of the other bloggers stopped me from spending £50 in Urban Outfitters haha: Skint for the rest of the month now! 

The final event was the bit I was the most exited about... We went to the management suite in the new St Davids Shopping Centre and the lovely people there picked gorgeous clothing/shoes and accessories from some of the top stores and talked to us about all the ranges... There was also FREE Krispy Kreme dohnuts! We all had MASSIVE goody bags full of samples and discount codes GALORE! There was also a raffle where every blogger won something..

Just want to say a massive thank you to the lovely girlies who organised everything :) 

Wow... very grainy picture! Soz

Shirt: Motel
Shorts: Vintage Levi
Neck-tie: Bootsale
I actually changed tights after these pictures were taken, as there was a massive hole in these ones! How awesome is my little neck tie? Think next time I go to the boot sale I'm gonna pick up more of them! (there was a store there that's there every week) 

Btw... I GOT THE SUPERVISOR JOB I APPLIED FOR!!! But I don't know how I'm gonna fit in time to blog lol! I will fit it in, but just don't know how I will haha! So I'm in uni and have a 30 hour job and I blog.. my time management skills are gonna be put to the test this next year! I'm sure I'll be ok though!

That's all from me anyways :) 



26 comments:

  1. Awesome necktie... I've been look for a great one so may hunt this down.
    Congrats on your job :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit babe! Love the shirt on you! sounds like such a fun day too gutted I live a million miles away (ok more like a 100 or 2 but still!) YAY for getting the job too CONGRATS ;) dead plleased for you!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plaid top is too awesome! :) And congrats on getting the job, Lowri! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job! Well done! Definitely calls for celebrations! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day, I've only been to one blogger meetup but it was so weird seeing people in the flesh. Weird but good.

    AND CONGRATS on the job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the job, you had to get that cardi it was amazing!
    Glad you had a good time, I haven't even looked through all the vouchers yet soo many. Will be using the krispy kreme card for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job!!!
    Was sooo nice to meet you!! OMG the krispy creme card is amazing :D!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like you had a fab time! I'd love to go to a bloggers meet :)
    Also congratulations on the job!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blogger event sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the job! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the job! was lovely to meet you, have to do it again some time, loved your little skull necklace hook me up with the bootsale ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is gorgeous! And perfect for Winter!
    Congratulations on your job! Always exciting!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous,that shirt is stunning i want it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like such a great day, and congratulations on your new job! I love this shirt and the neck tie is gorgeous!

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your necktie! and your shirt and shorts look lovely together - congrats on the job too!
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had to buy that skull t-shirt! It was amazing! It was lovely meeting you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great!Iam following!:)

    http://www.goldencoctaildress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    Halloween GIVEAWAY! http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/2011/10/spooky-give-away_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great outfit! we love it so much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love the neck tie! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your job! love the blouse and your denum cut offs

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey girl:) you're outfit really fits you:) I like.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really love your outfit and your makeup looks lovely, followed your blog ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I love reading them they make my day :)
Any direct questions can be asked through twitter... @LowriBevan

xxxx